Promote your company in the Business Expo, raise money for your non-profit organization or your charity of choice, showcase the great work that your community organization is doing, or take part in the Summerfest Craft & Vendor Fair.
• Promote and market your company’s latest products, services, and expertise.
• Demonstrations and/or activities are welcome as part of your business booth.
• Fee per 10×10 space WITH electricity: $125
• Fee per 10×10 space WITHOUT electricity: $100
Non-Profit Food Booth
• Set up a food both to raise money for your non-profit organization or for your charity of choice if you are a business.
• In order to eliminate duplicate food offerings, you will be asked to provide a first and second choice of food item.
• Fee for food booth space WITH electricity: $75
• Fee for food booth space WITHOUT electricity: $50
(Food choices will need to be approved to avoid duplicate items)
• Host a game or contest at your community booth and showcase the great work that your organization is doing.
• Fee for Resident: FREE
• Fee for Non-Resident: $35
• Show off your craftmanship or promote a unique item while selling your products.
• Fee per outside space: $30 fee, plus donation of a raffle item valued at $25+ • Fee per inside space: $40 fee, plus donation of a raffle item valued at $25+
(Crafter/Vendor applications will be approved to avoid duplicate items)
All registration fees increase after May 31st • No registrations will be accepted after June 12th